- 1 Can iPod classic play Podcasts?
- 2 Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
- 3 Can you listen to Podcasts on an iPod?
- 4 What can you do with an iPod classic?
- 5 Which is the best podcast app?
- 6 How do I transfer Podcasts to my iPod?
- 7 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 8 How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
- 9 How do I put music on my iPod classic 10 without iTunes?
- 10 Are podcasts for free?
- 11 How do I download podcasts?
- 12 Why was iPod classic discontinued?
- 13 Do they still make iPods 2020?
- 14 How long will an iPod classic last?
Can iPod classic play Podcasts?
podcasts to iPod classic manually. In iTunes, select iPod classic in the device list and click the Podcasts tab. In the Podcasts pane, select “Sync Podcasts.” Select the podcasts, episodes, and playlists you want, and set your sync options.
Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
Can you listen to Podcasts on an iPod?
In the Podcasts app, you can play an episode, listen to an episode when you’re offline, set a sleep timer, and use the playback controls.
What can you do with an iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Which is the best podcast app?
The best podcast apps of 2021 for listening to all your favorite
- Here are the best podcast apps:
- Apple Podcasts.
- Google Podcasts.
- TuneIn Radio.
- Check out our other streaming and audio guides.
How do I transfer Podcasts to my iPod?
Connect your iPod to your computer, and click the iPod button. Then click the Podcasts tab of the sync pages. The Podcasts sync page appears. Click the Sync Podcasts option at the top.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do I put music on my iPod classic 10 without iTunes?
Go to “Devices” > “Music”. Open the folder that contains the songs, select the music files you want to import, then drag and drop them to the left panel or to the center of the window. (You can also drag and drop songs from iTunes library to your device.)
Are podcasts for free?
Android users, you’ve also got a free built-in podcast app. It does everything that Apple Podcasts does, so you can start listening in seconds and subscribe to keep it up.
How do I download podcasts?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Podcasts.
- At the bottom, tap Home.
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Podcast settings.
- Under “Downloads,” tap Auto downloading.
- Turn on Auto download new episodes.
- Under “Your subscriptions,” turn on podcasts you want to auto download.
Why was iPod classic discontinued?
According to Tim Cook speaking at WSJD Live, the iPod Classic was discontinued because the parts were unavailable and a redesign was unwarranted given the small amount of consumer interest in the product.
Do they still make iPods 2020?
One of the most successful products Apple has ever made was the iPod. But now it is 2021 and despite having Apple Music on our iPhones and even being available on Android and some smart TV’s, Apple still sells the iPod Touch.
How long will an iPod classic last?
Even if you store it perfectly, you can expect to lose 25% capacity within 3-4 years. For long term storage, it’s best to charge it to just above 50% and let it self discharge down to maybe 40 or 35% and then charge it back up to over 50.