- 1 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 2 How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPod classic?
- 3 How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
- 4 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 5 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 6 How do I put music on my iPod classic 2021?
- 7 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 8 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
- 9 How do you download songs onto your iPod?
- 10 How can I get free Music on my iPod without iTunes?
- 11 How can I download Music to my iPod?
- 12 Which version of iTunes is compatible with iPod classic?
- 13 Is iPod classic compatible with Windows 10?
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
Use iPod Touch apps to listen to songs for free. While you will not be able to download the songs, you can use many apps to listen to music for free on demand if you have an iPod Touch. Look up songs on YouTube or find a playlist on Pandora. To find music apps go to the App Store and click on ” Categories” –> “Music.”
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
How do I get music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
How do I put music on my iPod classic 2021?
Under your iPod classic directory tree, click “Music “. Then, in the music window, click “+ Add” > “Add file” or “Add folder”. When the file browser window pops up, navigate to the location where you save music files. Choose your wanted music files and click “Open” to import them to your iPod classic.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.
How do you download songs onto your iPod?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPod touch
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.
How can I get free Music on my iPod without iTunes?
To transfer music to iPod (from computer) with Dropbox:
- Make sure you have installed Dropbox on your computer and iPod Touch (at least on iPod).
- Sign in to Dropbox with the same account.
- Upload music from computer to Dropbox.
- On your iPod, open the Dropbox app and you will see the songs from your computer.
How can I download Music to my iPod?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Touch and hold the song, album, or playlist that you’ve added from Apple Music.
- Tap Download.
Which version of iTunes is compatible with iPod classic?
As noted you should use iTunes 12.6. 5.3, iTunes 12.7. 2.58, or anything later than that for iTunes to connect to the store. These versions should be able to work with an iPod classic.
Is iPod classic compatible with Windows 10?
Note: To set up iPod classic, iPod nano, or iPod shuffle as a hard disk, use iTunes on Windows 10. Connect your device to your computer. If the checkbox is dimmed, you can already use your device as a hard disk.