- 1 Does iPod classic still work with iTunes?
- 2 How do I put songs onto my iPod from iTunes?
- 3 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 4 How do I get music onto my old iPod?
- 5 Which iPods still work with iTunes?
- 6 Why can’t I transfer songs from iTunes to my iPod?
- 7 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 8 How do you transfer music from iPod to iTunes for free?
- 9 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 10 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 11 Can you put music on an iPod without a computer?
Does iPod classic still work with iTunes?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How do I put songs onto my iPod from iTunes?
Navigate to your iTunes Library. To manually transfer content to your iOS device, simply drag and drop songs, albums, movies, or other media from the Library window to the appropriate iOS device listed under Devices in the left sidebar.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I get music onto my old iPod?
Just go to your main iTunes music library song listing and click the download (cloud) button next to the song name. If you don’t have iTunes Match, you can re-download any song purchased from the iTunes Store on the Purchased screen. There is a link to that screen on the iTunes Store Home screen, under QUICK LINKS.
Which iPods still work with iTunes?
Each version of iTunes should be fully compatible with all models of iPods that were available when it was released. For Apple Music the following are supported:
- iTunes 12.2 or better on Mac or Windows.
- iPhone 4s or later.
- iPad 2 & iPad mini or later.
- iPod touch 5th generation or later.
Why can’t I transfer songs from iTunes to my iPod?
In most cases, the problem is caused by misconfigured iTunes sync settings for your iPhone or iPod. The guide works with all iPhone models including iPhone 6s and all versions of iTunes, including iTunes 12.
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do you transfer music from iPod to iTunes for free?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
Can you put music on an iPod without a computer?
Add Music to iPod Directly Without a Computer. The most convenient solution to put music on iPod directly is to download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store to the device. Paid but convenient, using Apple Music or the iTunes Store allows you to put music on iPod even without a computer.