- 1 How can I put music on my iPod 5th generation without iTunes?
- 2 How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPod classic?
- 3 How do I get downloaded music onto my iPod?
- 4 How do I get Music off my old iPod?
- 5 How can I put Music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 6 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 7 Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
- 8 How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
- 9 Can you put music on an iPod without a computer?
- 10 How do you download music onto your iPod for free?
- 11 How do I put music on my iPod with Windows 10?
- 12 Can I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
- 13 How do I get music off my old iPod onto my Mac?
How can I put music on my iPod 5th generation without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPod classic?
Under your iPod classic directory tree, click “Music “. Then, in the music window, click “+ Add” > “Add file” or “Add folder”. When the file browser window pops up, navigate to the location where you save music files. Choose your wanted music files and click “Open” to import them to your iPod classic.
How do I get downloaded music onto my iPod?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Touch and hold the song, album, or playlist that you’ve added from Apple Music.
- Tap Download.
How do I get Music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
How can I put Music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
Can you put music on an iPod without a computer?
Add Music to iPod Directly Without a Computer. The most convenient solution to put music on iPod directly is to download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store to the device. Paid but convenient, using Apple Music or the iTunes Store allows you to put music on iPod even without a computer.
How do you download music onto your iPod for free?
Take advantage of ” Free on iTunes.” Click on the link to the iTunes Store in your iTunes browser and then click the small link labeled “Free on iTunes” on the right-hand side of the screen. These songs will be automatically sorted into your iTunes library.
How do I put music on my iPod with Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
Can I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
Plug in your iPod and your flash drive. Step 2: Select the “Music” tab. On the left, choose a playlist and right click it. Step 3: Click “Export to PC/Mac” from the menu, then browse and choose the flash drive as your destination.
How do I get music off my old iPod onto my Mac?
On your Mac, hold down the Cmd + Shift + Period keys to toggle hidden folders on or off. In the window that appears, select Transfer Purchases. If you don’t see Transfer Purchases, select File > Devices > Transfer Purchases From [device]. Your music will automatically transfer from the iPod to your Mac.