- 1 How do I get Apple music on my old iPod?
- 2 How do I put Apple music on my iPod?
- 3 Does Apple music still support ipods?
- 4 How do I put music on my iPod Classic without iTunes?
- 5 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 6 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 7 Do old ipods still work?
- 8 Which iPod touch can use Apple music?
- 9 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 10 Does the iPod touch have Apple music?
- 11 Can you update an old iPod?
- 12 Can you update an iPod classic?
How do I get Apple music on my old iPod?
Go to Settings > Music, and tap iCloud Music Library to turn it on. If you already have music on your device, you’re asked if you want to keep the music that’s on your device. If you choose Keep Music*, the music from your device adds to your iCloud Music Library.
How do I put Apple music on my iPod?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Touch and hold a song, album, or playlist that you want to add to your library.
- Tap Add to Library.
Does Apple music still support ipods?
It seems bizarre to say an iPod won’t work with Apple’s music service, but for now Apple Music is limited to WiFi-enabled iOS devices only. That said, you can still store music on your iPod nano or iPod shuffle: anything you purchase in iTunes, or any DRM-free music you own, will still work on those devices.
How do I put music on my iPod Classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Do old ipods still work?
You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs. To reiterate the post above, while Apple may no longer be actively supporting iPod classic the current versions of iTunes and Music on Catalina should all be able to work with iPod classic.
Which iPod touch can use Apple music?
The only other option is the nearly 5-year old iPod Touch 6th generation, which maxes out at iOS 12.4. x and will be a more current and viable device.
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
Does the iPod touch have Apple music?
Stream millions of songs. Discover new music every day. Get playlists and albums inspired by the artists and genres you’re listening to.
Can you update an old iPod?
You need to use iTunes to install or update the software on an iPod nano, iPod shuffle, or iPod classic, and you can also use iTunes to update iOS on your iPod touch. All you need to do is select which updates to download and then click the Install button to download them.
Can you update an iPod classic?
Connect iPod classic to your computer. In iTunes, select iPod classic in the device list and click the Summary tab. version of the software. Click Update to install the latest version of the software.