- 1 Do iPod classics still work with iTunes?
- 2 How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes?
- 3 How do I get iTunes to recognize my old iPod?
- 4 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
- 5 Which iPods still work with iTunes?
- 6 How do you transfer music from iPod to iTunes for free?
- 7 Can I transfer music from iPod to iPhone?
- 8 How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
- 9 How can I copy my music from iPod to computer?
- 10 How do I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
- 11 Why can’t I sync my iPod to iTunes?
- 12 Why can’t I sync my iPod classic to iTunes?
- 13 Can you still put music on an old iPod?
Do iPod classics still work with iTunes?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes?
How to transfer iPod music and playlists to iTunes: Simple mode
- Download CopyTrans from the following page: Download CopyTrans.
- Install the program.
- Make sure iTunes is not running, then start CopyTrans.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Choose iTunes.
- That’s it!
How do I get iTunes to recognize my old iPod?
See If iTunes doesn’t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod – Apple Support or try How to use disk mode on your iPod – Apple Support and put the device in disk mode, connect it to USB, and launch iTunes. The device should show in iTunes and allow you to restore it.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.
Which iPods still work with iTunes?
Each version of iTunes should be fully compatible with all models of iPods that were available when it was released. For Apple Music the following are supported:
- iTunes 12.2 or better on Mac or Windows.
- iPhone 4s or later.
- iPad 2 & iPad mini or later.
- iPod touch 5th generation or later.
How do you transfer music from iPod to iTunes for free?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
Can I transfer music from iPod to iPhone?
Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 11/12 or any other iPhone. Click the device icon > Music > Sync Music > Apply. Music you add from iPod will be transferred to your iPhone.
How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
By backing up your music before syncing, you can prevent iTunes from deleting it.
- Click the “Start” button and type “folder options” in the search bar.
- Click on the “View” tab, and then click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under Advanced Settings.
How can I copy my music from iPod to computer?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
How do I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
How to Transfer Songs from iPod to USB Flash Drive
- Step 1: Open TunesMate. Plug in your iPod and your flash drive.
- Step 2: Select the “Music” tab. On the left, choose a playlist and right click it.
- Step 3: Click “Export to PC/Mac” from the menu, then browse and choose the flash drive as your destination.
Why can’t I sync my iPod to iTunes?
Basic Tips to Fix iPod touch/nano/shuffle/classic Won’t Sync. iPod touch: Settings > Music; iTunes: Edit > Preferences > General. Restart your iPod, iTunes, and computer. Re-Authorize iTunes on the computer by going to iTunes > Store.
Why can’t I sync my iPod classic to iTunes?
Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod classic in iTunes. Restart your computer, and make sure you have the latest software updates installed. Reinstall iTunes software from the latest version on the web. Restore iPod classic.
Can you still put music on an old iPod?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.