- 1 Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
- 2 Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 3 Which iPod touch can use Spotify?
- 4 How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
- 5 How do I put music on my iPod classic 10 without iTunes?
- 6 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 7 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 8 How do you put music from Spotify onto your iPod?
- 9 Does Spotify work on an iPod touch?
- 10 Are iPods obsolete?
- 11 How do I put Spotify on my old iPod touch?
- 12 Can I download free music to my iPod?
- 13 How do you download songs onto your iPod?
- 14 How do you download Music onto a iPod?
Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Fortunately, you won’t need any extra items to add music to your iPod without iTunes, unless you need to transfer the music from somewhere else to your PC first. You’ll only need: Your iPod. An iPod USB charging cable.
Which iPod touch can use Spotify?
Spotify app is available on iPod Touch 5 generation and above with iOS 9 and later, so if you have such an iPod touch, just install Spotify app and enjoy the over 30-million music catalog. If you have iPod classic, nano, iPod shuffle or iPod touch 4 and earlier, you can install Spotify on them.
How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do I put music on my iPod classic 10 without iTunes?
Go to “Devices” > “Music”. Open the folder that contains the songs, select the music files you want to import, then drag and drop them to the left panel or to the center of the window. (You can also drag and drop songs from iTunes library to your device.)
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I get music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
How do you put music from Spotify onto your iPod?
To sync music from Spotify to your iPod, follow these steps:
- Quit iTunes, if it’s running.
- Open Spotify.
- Plug your iPod into your computer by using the USB cable, as usual.
- Click Erase iPod & Sync with Spotify, if it appears in the Spotify window.
- Sync all your music to your iPod.
Does Spotify work on an iPod touch?
You can listen to Spotify’s music on an iPod touch. The Spotify iPhone app will run on the iPod touch in the same way that it does on the iPhone (except that internet access is only over wi-fi).
Are iPods obsolete?
Are ipods obsolete? Answer: A: Answer: A: Apple still makes and sells the 6th generation iPod Touch, so its not entirely abandoned and is also much cheaper than an iPhone.
How do I put Spotify on my old iPod touch?
At the same time, to download an older version of the app, pick your iPod Touch 5th gen, unlock it, and find App Store app on your iPod Touch. From there, search Spotify, and tap “download”.
Can I download free music to my iPod?
Unfortunately, there is no way to download free music directly into the Music app on your iPod, but you can use an app called “VLC for Mobile” to act as an MP3 player for your downloaded songs. You’ll need a 6th generation iPod Touch in order to do this.
How do you download songs onto your iPod?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPod touch
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.
How do you download Music onto a iPod?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Touch and hold the song, album, or playlist that you’ve added from Apple Music.
- Tap Download.