- 1 Can I use my iPod with Apple music?
- 2 How do I put Music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 3 Is iPod classic still supported?
- 4 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 5 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 6 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 7 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 8 Why were iPods discontinued?
- 9 Can an iPod classic use Bluetooth?
- 10 Why can’t I sync my iPod classic?
Can I use my iPod with Apple music?
Normally, owners of an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 5/6 are able to download songs into their device. Once you got the DRM-free Apple Music, you are able to transfer the Apple Music tracks to any device such as iPod nano, iPod shuffle, MP3 player, etc. for offline listening.
How do I put Music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
Is iPod classic still supported?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
How do I get music off my old iPod?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
Why were iPods discontinued?
Three years later, Apple discontinued the iPod Classic. These were the last of Apple’s devices that didn’t connect to the internet, which meant they couldn’t use the services that Apple was focusing on, like the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple TV Plus.
Can an iPod classic use Bluetooth?
Apple hasn’t updated its iPod classic for about five years. It still features the old 30-pin connector that was long-ago replaced on all of Apple’s other mobile devices. And crucially it doesn’t natively support Bluetooth.
Why can’t I sync my iPod classic?
Basic Tips to Fix iPod touch/nano/shuffle/classic Won’t Sync. iPod touch: Settings > Music; iTunes: Edit > Preferences > General. Restart your iPod, iTunes, and computer. Re-Authorize iTunes on the computer by going to iTunes > Store.