- 1 How do I transfer music from Mac to iPod?
- 2 How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
- 3 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 4 Can you AirDrop music from Mac to iPod?
- 5 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
- 6 Is iPod classic still supported?
- 7 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 8 How do I transfer Music from iPod to computer for free?
- 9 How do I sync my iPod classic to iTunes?
How do I transfer music from Mac to iPod?
Sync music to your device
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Select Music in the button bar.
- Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music.
How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
Can you AirDrop music from Mac to iPod?
With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents, photos, videos, websites, map locations, and more to a nearby Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
Is iPod classic still supported?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I transfer Music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.
How do I sync my iPod classic to iTunes?
Connect the iPod and click the iPod button. After you click the iPod button, iTunes displays the sync options with tabs for each sync options page. iTunes automatically starts syncing your iPod, and the sync status pane tells you the progress.