- 1 How do I transfer music from my iPod to my iTunes library?
- 2 Does iPod Classic still work with iTunes?
- 3 How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
- 4 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
- 5 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 6 Can I sync my old iPod to new iTunes?
- 7 How do I get my music off my old iPod?
- 8 How can I copy my music from iPod to computer?
- 9 How do I get pictures off my old iPod?
- 10 How do I reset my iPod classic without losing my music?
- 11 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to iTunes Windows 10?
- 12 How do I add music to my iPod classic without syncing?
How do I transfer music from my iPod to my iTunes library?
Run iTunes, select File > Add Folder to Library, navigate to and select the Music folder on your desktop. The previous content of your iPod should now be added to your library.
Does iPod Classic still work with iTunes?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
By backing up your music before syncing, you can prevent iTunes from deleting it.
- Click the “Start” button and type “folder options” in the search bar.
- Click on the “View” tab, and then click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under Advanced Settings.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 11/12 or any other iPhone. Click the device icon > Music > Sync Music > Apply. Music you add from iPod will be transferred to your iPhone.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Can I sync my old iPod to new iTunes?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you use the Sync Music setting (automatic syncing), you cannot sync an iPod to a “second” iTunes library. By definition, iTunes can only keep your iPod “synchronized” with ONE iTunes library at a time.
How do I get my music off my old iPod?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
How can I copy my music from iPod to computer?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
How do I get pictures off my old iPod?
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable. Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all of the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn’t appear automatically, click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
How do I reset my iPod classic without losing my music?
How to Restore an iPod Without Losing Music (3 Steps)
- Plug the USB cable into the power port on the bottom of your iPod.
- Click the iPod listed under “My Devices,” and the iPod information loads onto your screen.
- Select “Restore to Factory Settings” and your iPod’s firmware restores itself.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to iTunes Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
How do I add music to my iPod classic without syncing?
Download and install PodTrans. This is one of the easiest ways to copy music to your iPod without having to sync through iTunes. Use PodTrans if you need to copy music without deleting anything that is currently on the iPod. You can download the free version of PodTrans from imobie.com/podtrans/.