- 1 Can you transfer music from old iPod to new iPod?
- 2 How do I get music off of an old iPod?
- 3 How do I put music on my iPod nano without iTunes?
- 4 How do I transfer music to another iPod?
- 5 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my new iPod nano?
- 6 How do I transfer music from iPod to iPod for free?
- 7 Can you transfer music from iPod to computer?
- 8 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to a new computer?
- 9 How do I get music off my old iPod onto my Mac?
- 10 Can I still download music to my iPod nano?
- 11 How do I put music on my iPod nano with iTunes?
- 12 What can I do with an old iPod nano?
- 13 How do I transfer my iTunes library to a new iPod?
Can you transfer music from old iPod to new iPod?
To transfer music from iPod to iPod, first use TouchCopy to copy music, videos and other content from your old iPod, iPad or iPhone into iTunes. You can then use iTunes to sync your iTunes library with your new iPod, iPhone or iPad to transfer the music across.
How do I get music off of an old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
How do I put music on my iPod nano without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I transfer music to another iPod?
Once iTunes opens, click one of your iPods in the Devices section. Select the “Music” tab and then click “Sync Music.” For more specific syncing, consider creating a playlist specific to each iPod (see Tips).
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my new iPod nano?
To copy music from one iPod to another:
- Go to the target iPod and sign in with the Apple ID you use on the source iPod via settings.
- Open the iTunes Store and click “More” > “Purchased”.
- Select “Music” and click the “Not on This iPod” tab.
- Choose “All Songs” and tap “Download All” to download songs to your new iPod.
How do I transfer music from iPod to iPod for free?
Click the iPod’s icon in the left column. Choose the “Music” tab and then choose the ” Sync Music ” option. Click the circle next to “Selected playlists, artists, albums.” Choose the playlist you just created when prompted. Click the “Apply” button and iTunes will start copying the music files to the device.
Can you transfer music from iPod to computer?
Step 1: Connect your iPod and launch iTunes. In the iPod management screen, scroll down to Options and check “Enable disk use.” iTunes will give you a warning–select OK. Step 2: Now your iPod will show up as a drive on your Desktop. But before you can access its files, download and install a program called Houdini.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to a new computer?
Using the USB cable, connect iPod to PC and an icon showing connected iPod will appear in iTunes. Next, on the top–left corner, click File > Devices > Transfer Purchased from “iPod ”. With this, the purchased tracks from the Apple ID will be transferred to new PC.
How do I get music off my old iPod onto my Mac?
On your Mac, hold down the Cmd + Shift + Period keys to toggle hidden folders on or off. In the window that appears, select Transfer Purchases. If you don’t see Transfer Purchases, select File > Devices > Transfer Purchases From [device]. Your music will automatically transfer from the iPod to your Mac.
Can I still download music to my iPod nano?
To download or add songs to an iPod nano, you use a process called syncing, which moves music from your iTunes library to your iPod. Apple discontinued the iPod nano on July 27, 2017, but you can still sync it with a Mac running macOS Sierra (10.12) or earlier or a PC running iTunes for Windows 10, 8, or 7.
How do I put music on my iPod nano with iTunes?
How to Add Music to an Apple iPod Nano
- Open iTunes.
- Navigate to your music location in the pop-up window, select the file or folder and click “OK.” iTunes will import your music.
- Attach your iPod nano to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Click “Music” in the left-hand panel.
What can I do with an old iPod nano?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery. An error occurred.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I transfer my iTunes library to a new iPod?
Navigate to your iTunes Library. To manually transfer content to your iOS device, simply drag and drop songs, albums, movies, or other media from the Library window to the appropriate iOS device listed under Devices in the left sidebar.