- 1 How do I transfer a CD to my iPod without iTunes?
- 2 Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 3 Can you transfer music from an iPod?
- 4 Can you put music on an iPod without a computer?
- 5 Can you still put music on an old iPod?
- 6 How do I convert my music CDs to digital?
- 7 Can you transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod?
- 8 How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
- 9 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 10 Does iPod classic still work with iTunes?
- 11 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 12 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How do I transfer a CD to my iPod without iTunes?
To do so:
- Insert the CD into the PC.
- Start Windows Media Player and make sure you are in Library mode:
- Select the CD from the left and click Rip settings on top:
- Choose More options:
- Set the correct format under Rip settings.
- Choose the PC folder where the CD songs will be saved under Rip music to this location:
Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Fortunately, you won’t need any extra items to add music to your iPod without iTunes, unless you need to transfer the music from somewhere else to your PC first. You’ll only need: Your iPod. An iPod USB charging cable.
Can you transfer music from an iPod?
If your old iPod still charges enough to use, you can easily transfer music from that iPod to your computer. After transferring music from your iPod to iTunes or your iPhone, give it a new purpose.
Can you put music on an iPod without a computer?
Add Music to iPod Directly Without a Computer. The most convenient solution to put music on iPod directly is to download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store to the device. Paid but convenient, using Apple Music or the iTunes Store allows you to put music on iPod even without a computer.
Can you still put music on an old iPod?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do I convert my music CDs to digital?
Converting CDs to digital files on Windows:
- Insert your CD into your disc drive.
- Open Windows Media Player and check to make sure the disc is visible in the left-hand panel.
- Click on it and check the boxes next to the songs you want to copy to your computer.
- Click on Rip Settings and scroll down to Format.
- Click Rip CD.
Can you transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod?
The answer is Yes. If you wish to transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod, then using iTunes is one of the most common ways to do so. Through this methods, the music from Windows Media Player will be first transferred to iTunes Library and then from iTunes to iPod.
How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Does iPod classic still work with iTunes?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.