- 1 How do I get music off my iPod Classic?
- 2 How do I transfer music from my iPod to my iTunes library?
- 3 Does iPod Classic still work with iTunes?
- 4 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
- 5 Can you still put music on an old iPod?
- 6 How do I backup my old iPod classic?
- 7 How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
- 8 Can I transfer music from iPod to iPhone?
- 9 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to iTunes Windows 10?
- 10 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 11 Why can’t I sync my iPod classic to iTunes?
- 12 How do I update my iPod classic with iTunes?
- 13 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
- 14 How do I get music off my old iPod onto my Mac?
- 15 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
How do I get music off my iPod Classic?
Click “Music” right below your iPod’s icon. A list of all the songs on your iPod Classic will appear. Right-click the song that you want to delete. Choose “Delete” from the pop-up menu.
How do I transfer music from my iPod to my iTunes library?
Run iTunes, select File > Add Folder to Library, navigate to and select the Music folder on your desktop. The previous content of your iPod should now be added to your library.
Does iPod Classic still work with iTunes?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
Can you still put music on an old iPod?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do I backup my old iPod classic?
Open the Windows Start menu, then select “Computer.” Double-click the iPod in the list of connected drives. Select “Edit > Select All,” then “Edit > Copy.” Open the “iPod Backup ” folder on your desktop. Select “Edit > Paste.” All files from the iPod will be copied and backed up to your hard drive.
How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
By backing up your music before syncing, you can prevent iTunes from deleting it.
- Click the “Start” button and type “folder options” in the search bar.
- Click on the “View” tab, and then click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under Advanced Settings.
Can I transfer music from iPod to iPhone?
Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 11/12 or any other iPhone. Click the device icon > Music > Sync Music > Apply. Music you add from iPod will be transferred to your iPhone.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to iTunes Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Why can’t I sync my iPod classic to iTunes?
Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod classic in iTunes. Restart your computer, and make sure you have the latest software updates installed. Reinstall iTunes software from the latest version on the web. Restore iPod classic.
How do I update my iPod classic with iTunes?
To do update the firmware on the iPod Classic, you must connect it to iTunes and click the Check for Updates button from under the iPod’s Summary tab.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.
How do I get music off my old iPod onto my Mac?
On your Mac, hold down the Cmd + Shift + Period keys to toggle hidden folders on or off. In the window that appears, select Transfer Purchases. If you don’t see Transfer Purchases, select File > Devices > Transfer Purchases From [device]. Your music will automatically transfer from the iPod to your Mac.
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.