- 1 How do you download music from YouTube to your iPod classic?
- 2 How do I download YouTube music to my iPod?
- 3 Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
- 4 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 5 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 6 How do you download music from YouTube to your iPod for free?
- 7 How do you download music onto a iPod?
- 8 Can I still download music to my iPod nano?
- 9 How do I transfer music from iPod classic to USB?
- 10 How do I put music on my iPod classic 2021?
- 11 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 12 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 13 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How do you download music from YouTube to your iPod classic?
Here are steps below to transfer the downloaded and converted YouTube MP3 songs to your iPod. Open iTunes on your PC/Mac and click ‘File>Add to Library ‘. Locate the MP3 files and select them all then click ‘Open’. All the MP3 songs will be transferred to your iTunes library.
How do I download YouTube music to my iPod?
Select your iPod touch as destination > Copy the video’s URL to the downloading area > Click the Download button. Step 3. Click the button at the top right corner to check and manage the download videos. You can also download YouTube videos to your computer or other iDevices by changing the save path you choose.
Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Take advantage of “Free on iTunes.” Click on the link to the iTunes Store in your iTunes browser and then click the small link labeled “Free on iTunes” on the right-hand side of the screen. These songs will be automatically sorted into your iTunes library.
How do you download music from YouTube to your iPod for free?
Convert YouTube to iPod free
- Find YouTube music. Run Freemake YouTube to MP3 Boom and search for the songs you’d like to transfer to your iPod.
- Download YouTube songs. Preview the songs before download if needed.
- Convert YouTube to iPod.
How do you download music onto a iPod?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPod touch
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.
Can I still download music to my iPod nano?
To download or add songs to an iPod nano, you use a process called syncing, which moves music from your iTunes library to your iPod. Apple discontinued the iPod nano on July 27, 2017, but you can still sync it with a Mac running macOS Sierra (10.12) or earlier or a PC running iTunes for Windows 10, 8, or 7.
How do I transfer music from iPod classic to USB?
How to Transfer Songs from iPod to USB Flash Drive
- Step 1: Open TunesMate. Plug in your iPod and your flash drive.
- Step 2: Select the “Music” tab. On the left, choose a playlist and right click it.
- Step 3: Click “Export to PC/Mac” from the menu, then browse and choose the flash drive as your destination.
How do I put music on my iPod classic 2021?
Under your iPod classic directory tree, click “Music “. Then, in the music window, click “+ Add” > “Add file” or “Add folder”. When the file browser window pops up, navigate to the location where you save music files. Choose your wanted music files and click “Open” to import them to your iPod classic.
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
How do I get music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.