- 1 How do I delete songs from my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 2 Why can’t I delete songs from my iPod classic?
- 3 How do I delete files from my iPod classic?
- 4 How do I clear my iPod of music?
- 5 Why can’t I delete songs from my iPod?
- 6 How do I wipe my iPod classic without a computer?
- 7 How do I delete photos from iPod classic?
- 8 How do I edit a playlist on my iPod classic?
How do I delete songs from my iPod classic without iTunes?
So how to delete songs from iPod Shuffle/Classi/Nano?
- Step 1: On your computer, launch iMyFone TunesMate. Use a usb cable to link your iPad with your computer.
- Step 2: From the top menu, choose “Music” tab.
- Step 3: Carefully select the songs you want to remove and click on the “Delete” button to confirm.
Why can’t I delete songs from my iPod classic?
Answer: A: It sounds like you are trying to manually manage your iPod’s contents. If that is the case, make sure the Manually manage music and videos option is enabled from under the iPod’s Summary tab in iTunes.
How do I delete files from my iPod classic?
Click on Music and you’ll see the usual song list. Find the files on your iPod that you want to remove, highlight them and delete directly as above by pressing the delete key on your keyboard.
How do I clear my iPod of music?
Or on your iPhone, iPad or Android phone, press and hold the item that you want to delete. Tap or click Remove. From the menu that appears, choose Remove or Remove Download. Or choose ‘Delete from Library’ to remove the item from all devices that you use with Apple Music.
Why can’t I delete songs from my iPod?
The reason you probably can’t delete them is most likely to a setting in your iTunes that is preventing it from being removed, a sync setting you have set so it auto syncs with your library, even if you per say remove it. Go to your iTunes and turn off auto-sync and it should be able to be loaded off.
How do I wipe my iPod classic without a computer?
Tap “Erase All Content and Settings.” The iPod prompts you with two buttons: “Erase iPod” and “Cancel.” Tap “Erase iPod.” The iPod erases its content and reboots its iOS software.
How do I delete photos from iPod classic?
– Tap the photo you want to delete and it will then appear on the viewing screen. – Click the trash can icon at the bottom, then select “Delete Photo” to confirm and completely delete the picture.
How do I edit a playlist on my iPod classic?
Press and hold the button in the middle of the iPod’s wheel until that song flashes, which indicates that it has been added to the On-The-Go playlist. You can also select and add entire albums in the same way. All songs and albums that you select with the wheel button will be added to the same On-The-Go playlist.