- 1 How do I get music off my iPod classic?
- 2 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer without iTunes?
- 3 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- 4 Can you still put music on an old iPod?
- 5 How do I delete a playlist on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 6 Can you transfer music from iPod to computer?
- 7 How do I transfer photos from iPod to computer without iTunes?
- 8 How do I transfer Music from Windows 10 to my iPod?
- 9 Does Apple still support iPods?
- 10 What can I do with an old iPod?
- 11 Is my old iPod worth anything?
How do I get music off my iPod classic?
Click “Music” right below your iPod’s icon. A list of all the songs on your iPod Classic will appear. Right-click the song that you want to delete. Choose “Delete” from the pop-up menu.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer without iTunes?
EaseUS MobiMover is a reliable iOS data transfer tool. With it, you can transfer music from an iPod, iPad, or iPhone to a computer running Windows 10, 8, or 7 easily without iTunes. Besides, it also supports transferring music and other data from PC to iPhone.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
Can you still put music on an old iPod?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do I delete a playlist on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Select a song in the playlist, and hold down the Center button until a menu appears. Choose Remove from the On-The-Go, and then press the Center button. To clear the entire On-The-Go playlist: Choose Music > Playlists > On-The-Go > Clear Playlist and then click Clear.
Can you transfer music from iPod to computer?
First, add the music from your iPod to your iTunes library on your Windows PC or Mac. You can have iTunes for Windows make a copy of each file and place them into the iTunes media folder. Moving the original files would then not affect the music in your iTunes library.
How do I transfer photos from iPod to computer without iTunes?
Open Photos on your Windows 10 computer, click the “Import” button, and choose “From a connected device.” Step 4. Then Photos will load all the photos and videos on your iDevice. When it has finished, you can choose to transfer all photos or just copy some pictures from your iPod to the computer.
How do I transfer Music from Windows 10 to my iPod?
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer with your Lightning to USB or 30-pin USB cable. Click the device button — it looks like a small iPhone and it is located near the top-left of the window. Click Music in the left-side menu. Click the checkbox next to Sync Music so that a checkmark appears.
Does Apple still support iPods?
Are ipods obsolete? Answer: A: Answer: A: Apple still makes and sells the 6th generation iPod Touch, so its not entirely abandoned and is also much cheaper than an iPhone.
What can I do with an old iPod?
6 Ways to Reuse Your Old iPod Right Now
- Car MP3 Player. If the music you still love and listen to is still loaded on your old device, then keep it in the car!
- Expendable Music Device.
- Kids Toy.
- Backup Phone.
- Security Camera/Baby Monitor.
Is my old iPod worth anything?
The outdated tech collecting dust in your closet could very well be worth big bucks. Like rare VHS tapes and old computers, vintage iPods are now considered highly prized collectibles. The first one hit the market in 2001—selling for a whopping $399, or double the price of today’s iPod Touch.