- 1 Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
- 2 Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 3 How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
- 4 How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
- 5 How do I get music off my old iPod classic?
- 6 Can you still use an iPod classic?
- 7 What can I do with an old iPod Classic?
- 8 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 9 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 10 How do you download songs onto your iPod?
Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Fortunately, you won’t need any extra items to add music to your iPod without iTunes, unless you need to transfer the music from somewhere else to your PC first. You’ll only need: Your iPod. An iPod USB charging cable.
How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
Use iPod Touch apps to listen to songs for free. While you will not be able to download the songs, you can use many apps to listen to music for free on demand if you have an iPod Touch. Look up songs on YouTube or find a playlist on Pandora. To find music apps go to the App Store and click on ” Categories” –> “Music.”
How do I get music off my old iPod classic?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
Can you still use an iPod classic?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
What can I do with an old iPod Classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do you download songs onto your iPod?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPod touch
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.