- 1 Can I put Music from Apple music on my iPod?
- 2 Can I use Apple music on an old iPod?
- 3 How do you transfer music from iPod to iTunes for free?
- 4 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 5 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
- 6 How can I get music from my iPod to my iPhone?
- 7 Can I copy songs from iPod to computer?
- 8 Do you have to use iTunes to put music on an iPod?
- 9 How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
Can I put Music from Apple music on my iPod?
In the Music app, Apple Music subscribers can add and download songs and videos from Apple Music. You can stream music you add to iPod touch when you have an internet connection. To play music when you’re not connected to the internet, you must first download it.
Can I use Apple music on an old iPod?
Apple Music doesn’t work with any iPod classic, mini, nano, or shuffle, and Apple appears disinclined to ever update those products apart from (in the case of the latter two) the occasional new color options. You can drop Apple Music, or you can drop your “vintage” iPod.
How do you transfer music from iPod to iTunes for free?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 11/12 or any other iPhone. Click the device icon > Music > Sync Music > Apply. Music you add from iPod will be transferred to your iPhone.
How can I get music from my iPod to my iPhone?
To transfer music from iPod to iPhone:
- Connect your iPod to the computer and launch iTunes.
- In iTunes, go the “Account” > “Authorizations” to authorize this computer.
- Then, go to “Files” > “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPod name].
- Connect your iPhone to this computer and click on your device icon.
Can I copy songs from iPod to computer?
In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPod touch button near the top left of the iTunes window. Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
Do you have to use iTunes to put music on an iPod?
Fortunately, you won’t need any extra items to add music to your iPod without iTunes, unless you need to transfer the music from somewhere else to your PC first. You’ll only need: Your iPod. An iPod USB charging cable.
How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
Click on the song in the library that you want to add to your iPod classic, if you chose “manually manage music.” To add multiple songs at once, hold down the “Ctrl” key as you click on the songs. If you chose automatic sync, simply wait for all of your songs in your library to transfer to your iPod.