- 1 How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 2 How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
- 3 How do I transfer songs from my computer to my iPod?
- 4 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
- 5 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 6 How do I add music to my iPod classic without syncing?
- 7 Is iPod classic still supported?
- 8 Can you still add music to an old iPod?
- 9 How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
- 10 How do I put music on my iPod classic 10 without iTunes?
- 11 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- 12 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
- 13 Can you transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod?
How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
How do I transfer songs from my computer to my iPod?
How to add music to iPod:
- Connect your iPod to the computer through a USB cable.
- iTunes will detect the iPod automatically.
- Then, tap the “Music” option on the left panel.
- Check the “Sync Music” box.
- If you want to transfer all your music, just click on the “Entire music” option.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I add music to my iPod classic without syncing?
Download and install PodTrans. This is one of the easiest ways to copy music to your iPod without having to sync through iTunes. Use PodTrans if you need to copy music without deleting anything that is currently on the iPod. You can download the free version of PodTrans from imobie.com/podtrans/.
Is iPod classic still supported?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
Can you still add music to an old iPod?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do I put music on my iPod classic 10 without iTunes?
Go to “Devices” > “Music”. Open the folder that contains the songs, select the music files you want to import, then drag and drop them to the left panel or to the center of the window. (You can also drag and drop songs from iTunes library to your device.)
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.
Can you transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod?
The answer is Yes. If you wish to transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod, then using iTunes is one of the most common ways to do so. Through this methods, the music from Windows Media Player will be first transferred to iTunes Library and then from iTunes to iPod.