- 1 How do I transfer music from old iPod to new iPod classic?
- 2 How do I transfer music from an old iPod?
- 3 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 4 Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
- 5 Can you transfer music from iPod to iPhone without a computer?
- 6 How do I transfer music from old iPod to iPad?
- 7 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my new iPod for free?
- 8 How do I sync my old iPod to my new iTunes library?
- 9 How do I transfer music from iPod classic to iPod touch?
- 10 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 11 Can you still use an iPod classic?
- 12 Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
- 13 How do I transfer music from iPod classic to USB?
- 14 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
How do I transfer music from old iPod to new iPod classic?
2. Transfer music to new iPod with iTunes or Finder
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open iTunes if it does not open automatically.
- Click your device icon and click the music header.
- Tick the box to enable music syncing and choose to sync your entire library or only selected music.
How do I transfer music from an old iPod?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
Can you transfer music from iPod to iPhone without a computer?
Copy Music Directly to iPhone / iPod Without Adding to the Computer iTunes Library. You can skip adding the song to the computer iTunes library completely by using a simple but little known trick, letting you directly transfer music and audio to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I transfer music from old iPod to iPad?
Transfer selected songs from iPod to iPad: Make sure iPod is displayed in the “DEVICE” window of iMusic. Next, click the music icon on the left side to show all songs on iPod. From there, select songs by checking the box before them and click the Export icon > select “Export to iPad ”.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my new iPod for free?
There is no direct way to transfer music from one iPod to another. However, you can transfer your iPod music library to your computer and then sync music to your new iPod from your computer.
How do I sync my old iPod to my new iTunes library?
Checkmark the box for Sync Music. This turns ON automatic syncing and associates the iPod to the new iTunes library. Below that, if your iTunes music library can fit on the iPod, you can choose the option to sync Entire music library. Otherwise, choose the option to sync Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
How do I transfer music from iPod classic to iPod touch?
Click the iPod’s icon in the left column. Choose the “Music” tab and then choose the “Sync Music” option. Click the circle next to “Selected playlists, artists, albums.” Choose the playlist you just created when prompted. Click the “Apply” button and iTunes will start copying the music files to the device.
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
Can you still use an iPod classic?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
If you choose manual syncing, you can sync iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle with multiple iTunes libraries. You can sync iPhone and iPad with only one iTunes library at a time. Note: If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can’t sync your saved Apple Music songs to a device.
How do I transfer music from iPod classic to USB?
How to Transfer Songs from iPod to USB Flash Drive
- Step 1: Open TunesMate. Plug in your iPod and your flash drive.
- Step 2: Select the “Music” tab. On the left, choose a playlist and right click it.
- Step 3: Click “Export to PC/Mac” from the menu, then browse and choose the flash drive as your destination.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!