- 1 How do I get music off my iPod classic?
- 2 How do I export music from my iPod to my computer?
- 3 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- 4 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer without iTunes?
- 5 How do I delete a playlist on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 6 How do I transfer photos from iPod classic to computer?
- 7 How do I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
- 8 How do I transfer music from Windows 10 to my iPod?
- 9 How do I get pictures off my old iPod?
- 10 How can I use my iPod classic without iTunes?
How do I get music off my iPod classic?
Click “Music” right below your iPod’s icon. A list of all the songs on your iPod Classic will appear. Right-click the song that you want to delete. Choose “Delete” from the pop-up menu.
How do I export music from my iPod to my computer?
Connect your iPod with computer through a USB cable. And then you can see that your iPod is displayed in the main window. In the main window, you can click “Music”. Then select all the music and click “Export” > ” Export to PC ” to copy all songs directly.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer without iTunes?
EaseUS MobiMover is a reliable iOS data transfer tool. With it, you can transfer music from an iPod, iPad, or iPhone to a computer running Windows 10, 8, or 7 easily without iTunes. Besides, it also supports transferring music and other data from PC to iPhone.
How do I delete a playlist on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Select a song in the playlist, and hold down the Center button until a menu appears. Choose Remove from the On-The-Go, and then press the Center button. To clear the entire On-The-Go playlist: Choose Music > Playlists > On-The-Go > Clear Playlist and then click Clear.
How do I transfer photos from iPod classic to computer?
If the Autoplay window appears, select ” Import pictures and videos “. If the Autoplay window does not appear, open the Computer/My Computer/This PC window, right-click on the iPod Touch, and select Import pictures and videos. Choose the pictures you want to transfer. Windows will scan the iPod Touch for any pictures.
How do I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
How to Transfer Songs from iPod to USB Flash Drive
- Step 1: Open TunesMate. Plug in your iPod and your flash drive.
- Step 2: Select the “Music” tab. On the left, choose a playlist and right click it.
- Step 3: Click “Export to PC/Mac” from the menu, then browse and choose the flash drive as your destination.
How do I transfer music from Windows 10 to my iPod?
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer with your Lightning to USB or 30-pin USB cable. Click the device button — it looks like a small iPhone and it is located near the top-left of the window. Click Music in the left-side menu. Click the checkbox next to Sync Music so that a checkmark appears.
How do I get pictures off my old iPod?
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable. Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all of the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn’t appear automatically, click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
How can I use my iPod classic without iTunes?
How to Use an iPod on a Computer Without iTunes
- Connect your iPod to your computer using a USB cord.
- Click the “Start” menu, and select “My Computer.”
- Double-click the drive that contains your iPod.
- Click the “Tools” menu, and select “Folder Options,” then choose the “View” tab.
- Double-click the “iPod_Control” folder.