- 1 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 2 How do I put music on my iPod shuffle without iTunes Mac?
- 3 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 4 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 5 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 6 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 7 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 8 How do you put music on your old iPod Shuffle?
- 9 How do I transfer music from computer to iPod Shuffle?
- 10 Does iPod Shuffle still work with iTunes?
- 11 How do I manually add songs to my iPod?
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I put music on my iPod shuffle without iTunes Mac?
How to Put Music on iPod Shuffle: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Step 1: Download WALTR 2 by clicking on the free download button below.
- Step 2: Install and launch the WALTR 2 app on your Mac/Windows PC.
- Step 3: Connect your iPod Shuffle to your PC/Mac.
- Step 4: Drag and Drop Music files into WALTR 2.
- Step 5: And you are done!
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
How do I get music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do you put music on your old iPod Shuffle?
1 In iTunes, select iPod shuffle in the list of devices, and then click the Add (∂) button or choose File > New Playlist.
- 2 Type a name for the playlist.
- 3 Click Music or another item in the Library list, and then drag songs or other items to the playlist.
How do I transfer music from computer to iPod Shuffle?
Locate the music on your computer that you want to transfer to your Shuffle. Then, drag and drop your MP3 files into your new playlist or current playlist window. The music will then transfer to your iPod Shuffle.
Does iPod Shuffle still work with iTunes?
Apple’s new iPod nano and iPod shuffle won’t work with Apple’s new streaming service, Apple Music. That said, you can still store music on your iPod nano or iPod shuffle: anything you purchase in iTunes, or any DRM-free music you own, will still work on those devices.
How do I manually add songs to my iPod?
How to apply the “Manually manage music” option
- Open iTunes.
- Connect your iPod to your computer.
- Select the Device button near the top-left corner of iTunes.
- On the “Summary” screen, check the Manually manage music and videos box (under “Options”).
- Click Apply.