- 1 How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
- 2 How can I put free music on my iPod?
- 3 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 4 Does iTunes still support iPod Classic?
- 5 Can you still put music on an old iPod?
- 6 How do you download songs onto your iPod?
- 7 How can I download free music to my iPod mini?
- 8 How do I get Music off my old iPod?
- 9 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 10 How can I put Music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
3. Go to Free iPod Music Download Sites
- Jamendo, includes over 7000 albums, which can be downloaded free of cost.
- SoundClick, features more than 2 million full-length tracks in addition to the free ones to download.
- PureVolume, contains songs produced by over 400,000 artists.
How can I put free music on my iPod?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
Does iTunes still support iPod Classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
Can you still put music on an old iPod?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do you download songs onto your iPod?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPod touch
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.
How can I download free music to my iPod mini?
You can also add free music to your iPod Nano by importing any CDs you own into iTunes.
- Open iTunes on your computer. Insert your CD into your computer’s CD or DVD drive.
- Click the “CD” button on the top left of iTunes.
- Click “Import CD” and wait for iTunes to import music from the CD.
How do I get Music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How can I put Music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.