- 1 Can iPod classic play videos?
- 2 How do I put videos on my iPod classic?
- 3 What video files can iPod classic play?
- 4 How do I put MP4 videos on my iPod classic?
- 5 Can you watch videos on an iPod?
- 6 How do I transfer videos to my iPod?
- 7 How do I put movies on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 8 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 9 What format is iPod classic hard drive?
- 10 What is the video format for iPod?
- 11 What generation is iPod classic A1238?
- 12 How do I transfer mp4 files to my iPod?
Can iPod classic play videos?
If you’re looking to play a video in your place of business, you may not need anything more complex than an iPod Classic. It supports MP4 video files by default. Using a cable offered by Apple, the iPod Classic can play MP4 videos on any TV that uses the standard yellow, red and white composite plugs.
How do I put videos on my iPod classic?
Convert with Apple software.
- Download and install QuickTime Player Pro 7.0.3.
- Select or import your video file.
- Select File->Export.
- From the Export drop-down list choose Movie to iPod.
- A new file will be created on your Desktop. Import this file into iTunes and sync your iPod.
What video files can iPod classic play?
m4v,. mp4, and. mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in.
How do I put MP4 videos on my iPod classic?
How to Upload an MP4 to iPod
- Open iTunes on the computer to which your iPod is synced.
- Click “File” on the iTunes main menu.
- Choose “Add File to Library.”
- Navigate to the location of the MP4, highlight the file and click “Open.”
- Click “Movies” on the iTunes Library menu.
- Click the MP4 file to highlight it.
Can you watch videos on an iPod?
Movies, TV shows, and videos will play on most iPods. Fifth- and sixth-generation iPods, the iPod nano, the iPod touch, and the iPhone can all play movies, TV shows, and videos from your iTunes library if you convert them for iPod use. Choose Videos from the iPod main menu. Or you can choose iPod from the iPhone menu.
How do I transfer videos to my iPod?
How to Add Videos From Your Computer to the iPod Touch
- Launch iTunes.
- Connect your iPod touch to your computer via the USB cable provided to you.
- Wait until iTunes recognizes your iPod touch.
- Click “Movies” under “Library.” Locate the video that you wish to transfer to your iPod touch.
How do I put movies on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Connect your iPod to your computer system. Go to Media -> Photos in the left hand panel. Click on Import to browse for the video files that you wish to transfer. Now click on Open and your files will be transferred.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
What format is iPod classic hard drive?
Format the SSD Format your mSATA storage card as FAT32. Larger devices will need a known-working partition tool, such as the AOMEI Partition Assistant utility recommended by some vendors – note that this software is PC-only.
What is the video format for iPod?
iPods can play video that has been encoded using H. 264 or MPEG-4 codecs. These files are have. m4v,.
What generation is iPod classic A1238?
MB029LL/A / A1238 The iPod Classic ( 6th Gen ) – MB029LL/A was released in 2007 and features a 2.5″ QVGA LCD display, a Silver housing, and 80GB of storage. The device was released on September 5th 2007 with a MSRP of $249.
How do I transfer mp4 files to my iPod?
How to transfer. mp4 file to your iPod?
- Download free iTunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and install.
- Connect your iPod or iPad or other apple mp4 device to computer. And then launch iTunes.
- Adding mp4 file to iTunes.
- Drag the movie you just added to iPod or iPad icon.