- 1 How do I transfer music from my iPod to my iTunes library?
- 2 Does iPod classic still work with iTunes?
- 3 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
- 4 How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
- 5 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
- 6 How can I get pictures off my old iPod?
- 7 How do I get music off my old iPod onto my Mac?
- 8 How do I recover files from an old iPod?
- 9 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 10 How do I connect my old iPod to iTunes?
- 11 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to Windows 10 for free?
- 12 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
- 13 How can I get music from one iPod to another?
How do I transfer music from my iPod to my iTunes library?
Run iTunes, select File > Add Folder to Library, navigate to and select the Music folder on your desktop. The previous content of your iPod should now be added to your library.
Does iPod classic still work with iTunes?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
By backing up your music before syncing, you can prevent iTunes from deleting it.
- Click the “Start” button and type “folder options” in the search bar.
- Click on the “View” tab, and then click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under Advanced Settings.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 11/12 or any other iPhone. Click the device icon > Music > Sync Music > Apply. Music you add from iPod will be transferred to your iPhone.
How can I get pictures off my old iPod?
- Step 1 – Open Enigma Recovery. Open the software and select a device to recover from (iOS).
- Step 2 – Connect iPod. Now connect your iPod to the computer, using your USB cable.
- Step 3 – Trust Computer.
- Step 4 – Scan device.
- Step 5 – Scan Report.
- Step 6 – See deleted photos.
- Step 7 – Export photos.
How do I get music off my old iPod onto my Mac?
On your Mac, hold down the Cmd + Shift + Period keys to toggle hidden folders on or off. In the window that appears, select Transfer Purchases. If you don’t see Transfer Purchases, select File > Devices > Transfer Purchases From [device]. Your music will automatically transfer from the iPod to your Mac.
How do I recover files from an old iPod?
To begin the recovery process browse to Device > iPod_Control > Music, select the folders within and copy them with Ctrl+C (Windows) or Cmd+C (Mac). You can ignore any. _F## files you may see. These may show in a Windows formatted device that has been updated on a Mac.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I connect my old iPod to iTunes?
After you set up syncing with iTunes using USB, you can set up iTunes to sync to your device with Wi-Fi instead of USB.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to Windows 10 for free?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.
How can I get music from one iPod to another?
To copy music from one iPod to another:
- Go to the target iPod and sign in with the Apple ID you use on the source iPod via settings.
- Open the iTunes Store and click “More” > “Purchased”.
- Select “Music” and click the “Not on This iPod” tab.
- Choose “All Songs” and tap “Download All” to download songs to your new iPod.