- 1 How do I transfer music from my iPod to my iTunes library?
- 2 Does iPod Classic still work with iTunes?
- 3 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to a new computer?
- 4 How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
- 5 Can I transfer music from iPod to iPhone?
- 6 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 7 How do I connect my old iPod to iTunes?
- 8 How do I get pictures off my old iPod?
- 9 How do I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
- 10 Can you transfer music from an iPod to a computer?
- 11 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- 12 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How do I transfer music from my iPod to my iTunes library?
Run iTunes, select File > Add Folder to Library, navigate to and select the Music folder on your desktop. The previous content of your iPod should now be added to your library.
Does iPod Classic still work with iTunes?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to a new computer?
Using the USB cable, connect iPod to PC and an icon showing connected iPod will appear in iTunes. Next, on the top–left corner, click File > Devices > Transfer Purchased from “iPod ”. With this, the purchased tracks from the Apple ID will be transferred to new PC.
How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
By backing up your music before syncing, you can prevent iTunes from deleting it.
- Click the “Start” button and type “folder options” in the search bar.
- Click on the “View” tab, and then click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under Advanced Settings.
Can I transfer music from iPod to iPhone?
Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 11/12 or any other iPhone. Click the device icon > Music > Sync Music > Apply. Music you add from iPod will be transferred to your iPhone.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I connect my old iPod to iTunes?
After you set up syncing with iTunes using USB, you can set up iTunes to sync to your device with Wi-Fi instead of USB.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
How do I get pictures off my old iPod?
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable. Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all of the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn’t appear automatically, click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
How do I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
How to Transfer Songs from iPod to USB Flash Drive
- Step 1: Open TunesMate. Plug in your iPod and your flash drive.
- Step 2: Select the “Music” tab. On the left, choose a playlist and right click it.
- Step 3: Click “Export to PC/Mac” from the menu, then browse and choose the flash drive as your destination.
Can you transfer music from an iPod to a computer?
Copy Music From Your iPod to Your Computer Now, you can connect your iPod to your computer. It should show up as a drive both in File Explorer on Windows and Finder on Mac. Open the iPod drive and navigate to the iPod_Control > Music folder. This will transfer your music from your iPod to your computer.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.