- 1 What was the default ringback tone?
- 2 How do I get rid of my classical ringback tone?
- 3 How do I change my ringback tone to default?
- 4 Can you still have a ringback tone?
- 5 How do I get a ringback tone?
- 6 How do I get rid of my ringback tone?
- 7 What is a ringtone and ringback?
- 8 How do I turn off flow tone?
- 9 What is the best ringback tone app?
- 10 How do I change my default ringback tone on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I change my ringback tone on my Android phone?
- 12 How do I get a Verizon ringback tone?
- 13 Who has ringback tones?
- 14 What is call tone?
What was the default ringback tone?
Thanks for the memories! A few memories of ringtones for me personally, well, many people had the free default ringback tone which was “ Vivaldi’s Four Seasons – Spring (Part 2).” I’ll never not be able to think of the friends and love interests in that era that had that default tone when I hear the song.
How do I get rid of my classical ringback tone?
Android Device Expert: Nick H. Please do the following steps to remove that Ringback feature:
- Go to the Change Features page in My Verizon.
- If you have multiple lines on the account, select the mobile number from which you want Ringback Tones removed.
- Click Remove next to the Ringback Tones feature.
- Click Next.
How do I change my ringback tone to default?
From the main menu on your phone, select Sprint Music Plus. Select Ringback Tones > Ringback Tones Store > My Purchases. To set your renewed Ringback Tone as your default Ringback Tone, select Yes at the Set as Default screen.
Can you still have a ringback tone?
The Ringback Tones service has been discontinued and is no longer supported by Verizon. If you had a subscription to Ringback Tones and Ringback Tones that you purchased from the Media Store or Verizon Tones app, they were automatically removed from all lines on your account.
How do I get a ringback tone?
Visit the Verizon Wireless Media Store to purchase and manage Verizon ringbacks (see Resources for link). Click the “Ringback Tones” tab and browse the categories or enter a search term in the Search box. Click the “Search” menu and choose “Ringback Tones” to include only ringbacks in your search results.
How do I get rid of my ringback tone?
How to Remove a Ringback Tone
- Log into your account on your provider’s website for access to your ringback tones and settings.
- Select the tone you wish to remove from the default, group or caller settings.
- Remove the ringback tone you want to delete from any playlists in which it is included.
What is a ringtone and ringback?
Ringtones are audible indications downloaded to and played by mobile phones. A user hears a ringtone when someone calls him, in case his phone isn’t set to silent or vibrates. Ringback tones or RBT aren’t downloaded to or played by the mobile phones like we download ringtones.
How do I turn off flow tone?
Click “Manage Subscription” to go to your subscription page. Once there, click ” Cancel Subscription ” at the bottom of the page. You will be brought to a confirmation page to finalize the cancellation. Click “Cancel” to Confirm.
What is the best ringback tone app?
In this short roundup, we’ll take a look at the best Android apps for ringtones.
- InShot MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker.
- Pi Music Player.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Z Ringtones 2019.
How do I change my default ringback tone on my iPhone?
To change your iPhone’s default ringtone, follow these steps:
- Tap the Settings app > Sounds & Haptics (on some older devices, tap Sounds).
- In the Sounds and Vibration Patterns section, tap Ringtone.
- On the Ringtone screen, tap a ringtone.
- The iPhone comes with dozens of ringtones pre-loaded.
How do I change my ringback tone on my Android phone?
Choose a default ringback by tapping “ Manage Ringback Tones ” and choosing “My Ringback Tones.” Choose a song from the list of ringbacks you own and tap “Set as Default.” Alternatively, assign the ringback to a contact by tapping “Assign to Contact” and choosing a name from your list of contacts.
How do I get a Verizon ringback tone?
To get Ringback Tones, customers can go to the Ringback Tones website at www.verizonwireless.com/getitnow/ringbacktones. On the Web, customers can register; browse the categories and preview Ringback Tones before they buy.
Who has ringback tones?
Verizon Wireless is doing away with ringback tones, a once-popular feature among customers. The company launched ringback tones in 2004, allowing users to set clips of music for callers to hear instead of the traditional ring. Verizon is ending the service Oct. 31.
What is call tone?
A dial tone is a telephony signal sent by a telephone exchange or private branch exchange (PBX) to a terminating device, such as a telephone, when an off-hook condition is detected.