- 1 Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 2 Which iPod touch can use Spotify?
- 3 Can you transfer Spotify music to iTunes?
- 4 How do you put music from Spotify onto your iPod?
- 5 Is iPod classic still supported?
- 6 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 7 How do I transfer music from iTunes to iPod classic?
- 8 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
- 9 Which iPod is best?
- 10 Can you download songs from Spotify?
- 11 How do I put Spotify on my old iPod touch?
- 12 How do I transfer Apple Music to Spotify?
- 13 What’s better Apple Music or Spotify?
Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Fortunately, you won’t need any extra items to add music to your iPod without iTunes, unless you need to transfer the music from somewhere else to your PC first. You’ll only need: Your iPod. An iPod USB charging cable.
Which iPod touch can use Spotify?
Spotify app is available on iPod Touch 5 generation and above with iOS 9 and later, so if you have such an iPod touch, just install Spotify app and enjoy the over 30-million music catalog. If you have iPod classic, nano, iPod shuffle or iPod touch 4 and earlier, you can install Spotify on them.
Can you transfer Spotify music to iTunes?
Method 2: Open iTunes, click the menu bar > Files > Add to Library, locate the converted Spotify songs or folder, and click Open. Then the music files will be imported into your iTunes library in seconds.
How do you put music from Spotify onto your iPod?
To sync music from Spotify to your iPod, follow these steps:
- Quit iTunes, if it’s running.
- Open Spotify.
- Plug your iPod into your computer by using the USB cable, as usual.
- Click Erase iPod & Sync with Spotify, if it appears in the Spotify window.
- Sync all your music to your iPod.
Is iPod classic still supported?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I transfer music from iTunes to iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.
Which iPod is best?
The 5 Best iPods of 2021
- Best Overall: Apple iPod touch (7th Generation) at Amazon.
- Best Overall: Apple iPod touch at Walmart.
- Best for Video: Apple iPod nano at Walmart.
- Best Minimal: Apple iPod Shuffle at Walmart.
- Best Budget: Apple 16 GB iPod touch at Walmart.
Can you download songs from Spotify?
On the desktop, Spotify only allows you to download playlists, no albums or podcasts. Find the playlist you’d like to download, and tap the Download toggle on the top right. When complete, it will say Downloaded. Downloaded playlists will have an downward-facing green arrow on the left menu.
How do I put Spotify on my old iPod touch?
At the same time, to download an older version of the app, pick your iPod Touch 5th gen, unlock it, and find App Store app on your iPod Touch. From there, search Spotify, and tap “download”.
How do I transfer Apple Music to Spotify?
Transfer your playlists
- Tap the ‘+’ to start a new transfer.
- Select Apple Music playlists as your source.
- On the next screen toggle ‘Multiple Playlists’ on.
- Now select all the playlists you want to transfer.
- Hit ‘Done’
- Choose Spotify and ‘New Playlist’ as your destination.
- Hit ‘Continue’
- Tap ‘I’m Finished’
What’s better Apple Music or Spotify?
After comparing these two streaming services, Apple Music is a better option than Spotify Premium simply because it currently offers high-resolution streaming. However, Spotify still has some major advantages like collaborative playlists, better social features, and more.