- 1 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 2 How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
- 3 Can you still add music to an old iPod?
- 4 How can I download free music to my iPod?
- 5 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 6 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 7 How do you download songs onto your iPod?
- 8 How do you download music onto your iPod touch for free?
- 9 How do I manually add songs to my iPod?
- 10 How do I reset my iPod classic without losing my music?
- 11 Can you put music on an iPod without a computer?
- 12 How can I download free music to my iPod mini?
- 13 Can you download YouTube music to iPod?
- 14 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
Click on the song in the library that you want to add to your iPod classic, if you chose “manually manage music.” To add multiple songs at once, hold down the “Ctrl” key as you click on the songs. If you chose automatic sync, simply wait for all of your songs in your library to transfer to your iPod.
Can you still add music to an old iPod?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How can I download free music to my iPod?
Take advantage of ” Free on iTunes.” Click on the link to the iTunes Store in your iTunes browser and then click the small link labeled “Free on iTunes” on the right-hand side of the screen. These songs will be automatically sorted into your iTunes library.
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do you download songs onto your iPod?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPod touch
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.
How do you download music onto your iPod touch for free?
Unfortunately, there is no way to download free music directly into the Music app on your iPod, but you can use an app called “VLC for Mobile” to act as an MP3 player for your downloaded songs. You’ll need a 6th generation iPod Touch in order to do this.
How do I manually add songs to my iPod?
How to apply the “Manually manage music” option
- Open iTunes.
- Connect your iPod to your computer.
- Select the Device button near the top-left corner of iTunes.
- On the “Summary” screen, check the Manually manage music and videos box (under “Options”).
- Click Apply.
How do I reset my iPod classic without losing my music?
How to Restore an iPod Without Losing Music (3 Steps)
- Plug the USB cable into the power port on the bottom of your iPod.
- Click the iPod listed under “My Devices,” and the iPod information loads onto your screen.
- Select “Restore to Factory Settings” and your iPod’s firmware restores itself.
Can you put music on an iPod without a computer?
Add Music to iPod Directly Without a Computer. The most convenient solution to put music on iPod directly is to download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store to the device. Paid but convenient, using Apple Music or the iTunes Store allows you to put music on iPod even without a computer.
How can I download free music to my iPod mini?
You can also add free music to your iPod Nano by importing any CDs you own into iTunes.
- Open iTunes on your computer. Insert your CD into your computer’s CD or DVD drive.
- Click the “CD” button on the top left of iTunes.
- Click “Import CD” and wait for iTunes to import music from the CD.
Can you download YouTube music to iPod?
You simply need iTunes for this purpose and a PC or a Mac computer. Here are steps below to transfer the downloaded and converted YouTube MP3 songs to your iPod. Open iTunes on your PC/Mac and click ‘File>Add to Library’. Then check ‘Sync Music’ and select the Songs that you want to transfer to your iPod.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.