- 1 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer without iTunes?
- 2 How do I transfer music from iPod classic to computer?
- 3 Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 4 Can I copy songs from iPod to computer?
- 5 How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
- 6 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- 7 How do I get pictures off my old iPod?
- 8 How do I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
- 9 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 10 Can you still put Music on an old iPod?
- 11 How can I put Music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer without iTunes?
EaseUS MobiMover is a reliable iOS data transfer tool. With it, you can transfer music from an iPod, iPad, or iPhone to a computer running Windows 10, 8, or 7 easily without iTunes. Besides, it also supports transferring music and other data from PC to iPhone.
How do I transfer music from iPod classic to computer?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Fortunately, you won’t need any extra items to add music to your iPod without iTunes, unless you need to transfer the music from somewhere else to your PC first. You’ll only need: Your iPod. An iPod USB charging cable.
Can I copy songs from iPod to computer?
In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPod touch button near the top left of the iTunes window. Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
How do I get pictures off my old iPod?
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable. Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all of the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn’t appear automatically, click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
How do I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
How to Transfer Songs from iPod to USB Flash Drive
- Step 1: Open TunesMate. Plug in your iPod and your flash drive.
- Step 2: Select the “Music” tab. On the left, choose a playlist and right click it.
- Step 3: Click “Export to PC/Mac” from the menu, then browse and choose the flash drive as your destination.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Can you still put Music on an old iPod?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How can I put Music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.