- 1 Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
- 2 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 3 How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
- 4 How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
- 5 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 6 How do I get music off my old iPod classic?
- 7 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 8 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 9 How do you download music onto a iPod?
- 10 Where can I download free Music to my iPod?
- 11 How can I put music on my iPod without a computer?
- 12 How do I put music on my iPod with Windows 10?
Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
Use iPod Touch apps to listen to songs for free. While you will not be able to download the songs, you can use many apps to listen to music for free on demand if you have an iPod Touch. Look up songs on YouTube or find a playlist on Pandora. To find music apps go to the App Store and click on ” Categories” –> “Music.”
How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
How do I get music off my old iPod classic?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
How do you download music onto a iPod?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Touch and hold the song, album, or playlist that you’ve added from Apple Music.
- Tap Download.
Where can I download free Music to my iPod?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How can I put music on my iPod without a computer?
If you have an Apple iPod, Apple TV or an iPhone (in 10 days’ time), iTunes currently sits as the hub in the middle of the Apple-empire wheel. But with iLoad you won’ t need a computer, internet connection or iTunes to transfer music, film and videos to your iPod.
How do I put music on my iPod with Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.