- 1 How do I put Apple music on my iPod mini?
- 2 How do I put Apple music on my iPod?
- 3 How do I put Music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 4 Is iPod classic still supported?
- 5 Can you use an iPod with Apple music?
- 6 Can you still put music on an old iPod?
- 7 Can you transfer music from iPhone to iPod?
- 8 Do you get free Apple music with iPod?
- 9 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 10 Which iPod touch can use Apple music?
- 11 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 12 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 13 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How do I put Apple music on my iPod mini?
Here’s the complete guide to add Apple Music to iPod touch and listen offline.
- On iPod touch, open the Apple Music app.
- Touch and hold a song, then tap the “Add to Library” button.
- Then you’ll start playing any Apple Music song on iPod touch as you wish.
How do I put Apple music on my iPod?
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Touch and hold a song, album, or playlist that you want to add to your library.
- Tap Add to Library.
How do I put Music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
Is iPod classic still supported?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
Can you use an iPod with Apple music?
You would need an iPod touch or an iPhone, which have the ability to connect to the internet, to use your Apple Music subscription. You can manually sync any music that you have on your computer that has been purchased from the iTunes Store or imported from CDs to your iPod nano.
Can you still put music on an old iPod?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
Can you transfer music from iPhone to iPod?
You cannot make a direct transfer of songs from an iPhone to an iPod, but the songs you purchased from the iTunes Store can be re-downloaded to your iPod without any new cost (as long as you use the same Apple ID).
Do you get free Apple music with iPod?
If you’re not a subscriber, you can use Music to listen to music synced to iPod touch from a Mac or a Windows PC, play and download previous iTunes Store purchases, and listen to Apple Music 1 for free.
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
Which iPod touch can use Apple music?
The only other option is the nearly 5-year old iPod Touch 6th generation, which maxes out at iOS 12.4. x and will be a more current and viable device.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I get music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.