- 1 Can I put Music from Apple music on my iPod?
- 2 Can I use Apple music on an old iPod?
- 3 How can I get music off my old iPod?
- 4 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 5 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 6 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 7 How do I get Music off my old iPod onto my Mac?
- 8 How do I transfer Music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
- 9 Can you transfer Music from iPod to computer?
Can I put Music from Apple music on my iPod?
In the Music app, Apple Music subscribers can add and download songs and videos from Apple Music. You can stream music you add to iPod touch when you have an internet connection. To play music when you’re not connected to the internet, you must first download it.
Can I use Apple music on an old iPod?
Apple Music doesn’t work with any iPod classic, mini, nano, or shuffle, and Apple appears disinclined to ever update those products apart from (in the case of the latter two) the occasional new color options. You can drop Apple Music, or you can drop your “vintage” iPod.
How can I get music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do I get Music off my old iPod onto my Mac?
On your Mac, hold down the Cmd + Shift + Period keys to toggle hidden folders on or off. In the window that appears, select Transfer Purchases. If you don’t see Transfer Purchases, select File > Devices > Transfer Purchases From [device]. Your music will automatically transfer from the iPod to your Mac.
How do I transfer Music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 11/12 or any other iPhone. Click the device icon > Music > Sync Music > Apply. Music you add from iPod will be transferred to your iPhone.
Can you transfer Music from iPod to computer?
Step 1: Connect your iPod and launch iTunes. In the iPod management screen, scroll down to Options and check “Enable disk use.” iTunes will give you a warning–select OK. Step 2: Now your iPod will show up as a drive on your Desktop. But before you can access its files, download and install a program called Houdini.