- 1 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 2 How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
- 3 Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
- 4 How do I transfer music to iPod?
- 5 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 6 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 7 How do I put music on my iPod classic 2021?
- 8 How do you put music from Spotify onto your iPod?
- 9 Can you transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod?
- 10 How do I transfer music from iPod classic to USB?
- 11 How do I put music on my iPod with Windows 10?
- 12 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 13 How do I add songs to an existing playlist on my iPod classic?
- 14 How can I put music on my iPod without a computer?
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do I transfer music to iPod?
How to copy items to your iPod manually
- Click the On This iPod tab.
- Click the Add To button in the upper-right corner of the view under the Done button.
- Drag items (such as one or more songs or an album) directly from your iTunes library to the iPod column.
- Wait for the copying to finish and then click Done.
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I put music on my iPod classic 2021?
Under your iPod classic directory tree, click “Music “. Then, in the music window, click “+ Add” > “Add file” or “Add folder”. When the file browser window pops up, navigate to the location where you save music files. Choose your wanted music files and click “Open” to import them to your iPod classic.
How do you put music from Spotify onto your iPod?
To sync music from Spotify to your iPod, follow these steps:
- Quit iTunes, if it’s running.
- Open Spotify.
- Plug your iPod into your computer by using the USB cable, as usual.
- Click Erase iPod & Sync with Spotify, if it appears in the Spotify window.
- Sync all your music to your iPod.
Can you transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod?
The answer is Yes. If you wish to transfer music from Windows Media Player to iPod, then using iTunes is one of the most common ways to do so. Through this methods, the music from Windows Media Player will be first transferred to iTunes Library and then from iTunes to iPod.
How do I transfer music from iPod classic to USB?
How to Transfer Songs from iPod to USB Flash Drive
- Step 1: Open TunesMate. Plug in your iPod and your flash drive.
- Step 2: Select the “Music” tab. On the left, choose a playlist and right click it.
- Step 3: Click “Export to PC/Mac” from the menu, then browse and choose the flash drive as your destination.
How do I put music on my iPod with Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do I add songs to an existing playlist on my iPod classic?
To add something to the On-The-Go playlist, navigate to the item you want to add, then press and hold the center button of the iPod. On the classic, you’ll go to a new screen with two options: Add To On-The-Go and Cancel.
How can I put music on my iPod without a computer?
If you have an Apple iPod, Apple TV or an iPhone (in 10 days’ time), iTunes currently sits as the hub in the middle of the Apple-empire wheel. But with iLoad you won’ t need a computer, internet connection or iTunes to transfer music, film and videos to your iPod.