- 1 How do I get music off of an old iPod?
- 2 How do I transfer music from iPod to Mac without software?
- 3 How do I transfer music from iPod classic to computer?
- 4 How do I get music off my old iPod to my Mac?
- 5 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 6 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer without iTunes?
- 7 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
- 8 Can you transfer music from iPod to computer?
- 9 How do I sync my iPod to my Mac?
- 10 Does iPod classic still work with iTunes?
- 11 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
How do I get music off of an old iPod?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
How do I transfer music from iPod to Mac without software?
There is simply no way to transfer music from iPod to Mac using iTunes (except purchased music). Automatic iTunes sync is pretty much a one-way experience. By default, the iPod mirrors the contents of the iTunes library. So if your iTunes library is empty (and iPod is chock full with music)…
How do I transfer music from iPod classic to computer?
Transfer files between iPod touch and your Windows PC Install or update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC. See the Apple Support article Update to the latest version of iTunes. Connect iPod touch to your Windows PC. You can connect using USB, or if you set up Wi-Fi syncing, you can use a Wi-Fi connection.
How do I get music off my old iPod to my Mac?
On your Mac, hold down the Cmd + Shift + Period keys to toggle hidden folders on or off. In the window that appears, select Transfer Purchases. If you don’t see Transfer Purchases, select File > Devices > Transfer Purchases From [device]. Your music will automatically transfer from the iPod to your Mac.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer without iTunes?
EaseUS MobiMover is a reliable iOS data transfer tool. With it, you can transfer music from an iPod, iPad, or iPhone to a computer running Windows 10, 8, or 7 easily without iTunes. Besides, it also supports transferring music and other data from PC to iPhone.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 11/12 or any other iPhone. Click the device icon > Music > Sync Music > Apply. Music you add from iPod will be transferred to your iPhone.
Can you transfer music from iPod to computer?
Step 1: Connect your iPod and launch iTunes. In the iPod management screen, scroll down to Options and check “Enable disk use.” iTunes will give you a warning–select OK. Step 2: Now your iPod will show up as a drive on your Desktop. But before you can access its files, download and install a program called Houdini.
How do I sync my iPod to my Mac?
Set up syncing between your Mac and iPod touch
- Connect iPod touch and your computer with a cable.
- In the Finder sidebar on your Mac, select your iPod touch.
- At the top of the window, click the type of content you want to sync (for example, Movies or Books).
- Select “Sync [content type] onto [device name].”
Does iPod classic still work with iTunes?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.