- 1 How do I put music on my iPod classic?
- 2 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 3 Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
- 4 How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
- 5 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 6 Is an old iPod worth anything?
- 7 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 8 Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
- 9 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 10 How do I get iTunes to recognize my old iPod?
- 11 Are iPods obsolete?
- 12 How do you download songs onto your iPod?
- 13 How can I get free music on my iPod without iTunes?
How do I put music on my iPod classic?
Under your iPod classic directory tree, click “Music”. Then, in the music window, click “+ Add” > “Add file” or “Add folder”. When the file browser window pops up, navigate to the location where you save music files. Choose your wanted music files and click “Open” to import them to your iPod classic.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
Use iPod Touch apps to listen to songs for free. While you will not be able to download the songs, you can use many apps to listen to music for free on demand if you have an iPod Touch. Look up songs on YouTube or find a playlist on Pandora. To find music apps go to the App Store and click on ” Categories” –> “Music.”
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Is an old iPod worth anything?
The outdated tech collecting dust in your closet could very well be worth big bucks. Like rare VHS tapes and old computers, vintage iPods are now considered highly prized collectibles. The first one hit the market in 2001—selling for a whopping $399, or double the price of today’s iPod Touch.
How do I get music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
If you choose manual syncing, you can sync iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle with multiple iTunes libraries. You can sync iPhone and iPad with only one iTunes library at a time. Note: If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can’t sync your saved Apple Music songs to a device.
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
How do I get iTunes to recognize my old iPod?
See If iTunes doesn’t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod – Apple Support or try How to use disk mode on your iPod – Apple Support and put the device in disk mode, connect it to USB, and launch iTunes. The device should show in iTunes and allow you to restore it.
Are iPods obsolete?
Are ipods obsolete? Answer: A: Answer: A: Apple still makes and sells the 6th generation iPod Touch, so its not entirely abandoned and is also much cheaper than an iPhone.
How do you download songs onto your iPod?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPod touch
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.
How can I get free music on my iPod without iTunes?
To transfer music to iPod (from computer) with Dropbox:
- Make sure you have installed Dropbox on your computer and iPod Touch (at least on iPod).
- Sign in to Dropbox with the same account.
- Upload music from computer to Dropbox.
- On your iPod, open the Dropbox app and you will see the songs from your computer.