- 1 Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
- 2 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 3 How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
- 4 How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
- 5 How do I get music off my old iPod classic?
- 6 How do I put music on my iPod classic 2021?
- 7 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 8 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 9 Can I still use iPod classic?
- 10 How do I put music on my iPod with Windows 10?
- 11 Where can I download free music to my iPod?
- 12 How do you download songs onto your iPod?
Can I still download music to my iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I transfer music from laptop to iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
Use iPod Touch apps to listen to songs for free. While you will not be able to download the songs, you can use many apps to listen to music for free on demand if you have an iPod Touch. Look up songs on YouTube or find a playlist on Pandora. To find music apps go to the App Store and click on ” Categories” –> “Music.”
How do I get music off my old iPod classic?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
How do I put music on my iPod classic 2021?
Under your iPod classic directory tree, click “Music “. Then, in the music window, click “+ Add” > “Add file” or “Add folder”. When the file browser window pops up, navigate to the location where you save music files. Choose your wanted music files and click “Open” to import them to your iPod classic.
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Can I still use iPod classic?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How do I put music on my iPod with Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
Where can I download free music to my iPod?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do you download songs onto your iPod?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPod touch
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.