- 1 Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
- 2 Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 3 Is Spotify compatible with iPod touch?
- 4 How do I put music on my iPod classic 10 without iTunes?
- 5 How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
- 6 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 7 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 8 How do you put music from Spotify onto your iPod?
- 9 How do I transfer music from iTunes to iPod classic?
- 10 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 11 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
- 12 Can you download songs from Spotify?
- 13 How do I tell my iPod generation?
Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
Can I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Fortunately, you won’t need any extra items to add music to your iPod without iTunes, unless you need to transfer the music from somewhere else to your PC first. You’ll only need: Your iPod. An iPod USB charging cable.
Is Spotify compatible with iPod touch?
You can listen to Spotify’s music on an iPod touch. The Spotify iPhone app will run on the iPod touch in the same way that it does on the iPhone (except that internet access is only over wi-fi).
How do I put music on my iPod classic 10 without iTunes?
Go to “Devices” > “Music”. Open the folder that contains the songs, select the music files you want to import, then drag and drop them to the left panel or to the center of the window. (You can also drag and drop songs from iTunes library to your device.)
How can I download free music to my iPod classic?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
How do I get music off my old iPod?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do you put music from Spotify onto your iPod?
To sync music from Spotify to your iPod, follow these steps:
- Quit iTunes, if it’s running.
- Open Spotify.
- Plug your iPod into your computer by using the USB cable, as usual.
- Click Erase iPod & Sync with Spotify, if it appears in the Spotify window.
- Sync all your music to your iPod.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.
Can you download songs from Spotify?
On the desktop, Spotify only allows you to download playlists, no albums or podcasts. Find the playlist you’d like to download, and tap the Download toggle on the top right. When complete, it will say Downloaded. Downloaded playlists will have an downward-facing green arrow on the left menu.
How do I tell my iPod generation?
Look up your iPod by model number.
- Find your iPod’s model number (the five-character code next to “Model” on the back of your iPod).
- Press Ctrl + F (Windows) or ⌘ Command + F (Mac) to open the “Find” window on the Apple website.
- Type in your iPod’s model number.
- Find the generation heading above the number.