- 1 How do I transfer music from iPhone to iPod?
- 2 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 3 Can you transfer music from iPhone to iPod without computer?
- 4 Can I sync my iPhone to my iPod?
- 5 Can you still put Music on an iPod classic?
- 6 Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
- 7 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 8 Can I transfer Music from my iPhone to my iPod nano?
- 9 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 10 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 11 How do I transfer music from my old iPod?
How do I transfer music from iPhone to iPod?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Choose File > Add Folder to Library.
- Choose the folder on your computer that contains the music you wish to import into iTunes.
- Once you select your folder you should now see your newly imported files in your iTunes library.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
Can you transfer music from iPhone to iPod without computer?
Generally, you can’t transfer music from iPhone to iPod directly. Songs you purchased from iTunes can be re-downloaded to your iPod at no cost (as long as the same Apple ID is used), however, how about the songs you get from other sources?
Can I sync my iPhone to my iPod?
Plug the iPhone into the USB cable, select iPhone under “Devices” and repeat the same steps. The music library on iTunes has already synchronized with the iPod and this library will now sync with the iPhone to give you the same music on both devices.
Can you still put Music on an iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
iPod classic was known for having a high capacity internal disk which allowed customers to synchronize their Music library. Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
Can I transfer Music from my iPhone to my iPod nano?
You can’t transfer songs from an iPad, iPhone or an iPod Touch to an iPod Nano. You have to sync the music to the Nano using iTunes on a computer. In order to do that, you need to transfer the music from the iPad into your iTunes library on a computer.
How do I get music off my old iPod?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I transfer music from my old iPod?
Click on the song in the library that you want to add to your iPod classic, if you chose “manually manage music.” To add multiple songs at once, hold down the “Ctrl” key as you click on the songs. If you chose automatic sync, simply wait for all of your songs in your library to transfer to your iPod.