- 1 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 2 How do I transfer music from iTunes to iPod classic?
- 3 Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
- 4 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 5 Can you still upload music to iPod classic?
- 6 How do I transfer music from iPod classic to iPhone?
- 7 Why can’t I transfer music from iTunes to my iPod?
- 8 Which version of iTunes works with iPod classic?
- 9 Which version of iTunes do I need for iPod classic?
- 10 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 11 How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
- 12 Can I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
- 13 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my new iPod for free?
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to iPod classic?
Download and install iTunes (see Resources). Open up iTunes from the Start menu or via the iTunes desktop icon. Connect your iPod classic to your computer’s USB port using the iPod’s USB sync cable. Wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod and display your iPod’s current files and music lists.
Does iTunes still support iPod classic?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
How do I get music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
Can you still upload music to iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do I transfer music from iPod classic to iPhone?
Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 11/12 or any other iPhone. Click the device icon > Music > Sync Music > Apply. Music you add from iPod will be transferred to your iPhone.
Why can’t I transfer music from iTunes to my iPod?
means that your iTunes recognises that the content on your iPod was not put on there by the current iTunes Library that you’re trying to Sync with. that the operating system of the computer (i.e. Windows) has been re-loaded, making iTunes think this is a different computer.
Which version of iTunes works with iPod classic?
ITunes 12.6. 3 works well with iPod classic and other click wheel iPods.
Which version of iTunes do I need for iPod classic?
As noted you should use iTunes 12.6. 5.3, iTunes 12.7. 2.58, or anything later than that for iTunes to connect to the store. These versions should be able to work with an iPod classic.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do you download music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
Can I transfer music from iPod to USB stick?
Plug in your iPod and your flash drive. Step 2: Select the “Music” tab. On the left, choose a playlist and right click it. Step 3: Click “Export to PC/Mac” from the menu, then browse and choose the flash drive as your destination.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my new iPod for free?
There is no direct way to transfer music from one iPod to another. However, you can transfer your iPod music library to your computer and then sync music to your new iPod from your computer.