- 1 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 2 How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
- 3 Can you put music on an iPod without iTunes?
- 4 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 5 Is iPod classic still supported?
- 6 How do I get music off my old iPod?
- 7 Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
- 8 How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 9 How do you download songs onto your iPod?
- 10 How can I get free Music on my iPod without iTunes?
- 11 How do I put Music on my iPod with Windows 10?
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I get free music on my iPod classic?
Use iPod Touch apps to listen to songs for free. While you will not be able to download the songs, you can use many apps to listen to music for free on demand if you have an iPod Touch. Look up songs on YouTube or find a playlist on Pandora. To find music apps go to the App Store and click on ” Categories” –> “Music.”
Can you put music on an iPod without iTunes?
You’ll now see a folder call “ipod_control” —double-click to access it, and simply copy or drag and drop your mp3 files into it! That’s it, now you have music on your iPod without ever having to use iTunes!
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Is iPod classic still supported?
The iPod Classic is no longer supported by the software, period. Backwards compatibility is not considered and old versions of iTunes are not provided by Apple. In fact, the support personnel are forbidden to provide an older version. They suggest buying a new iPod.
How do I get music off my old iPod?
Once you’ve copied the files, you can eject the iPod and disconnect it. On a Windows PC, right-click on the iPod drive in File Explorer and select Eject. Mac users should right-click on the iPod icon on the desktop and select Eject.
Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
If you choose manual syncing, you can sync iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle with multiple iTunes libraries. You can sync iPhone and iPad with only one iTunes library at a time. Note: If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can’t sync your saved Apple Music songs to a device.
How can I put music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
How do you download songs onto your iPod?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPod touch
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.
How can I get free Music on my iPod without iTunes?
To transfer music to iPod (from computer) with Dropbox:
- Make sure you have installed Dropbox on your computer and iPod Touch (at least on iPod).
- Sign in to Dropbox with the same account.
- Upload music from computer to Dropbox.
- On your iPod, open the Dropbox app and you will see the songs from your computer.
How do I put Music on my iPod with Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.