- 1 Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
- 2 DOES THE iPod have free music?
- 3 How can I get free music on my iPod without iTunes?
- 4 How do I get music onto my old iPod?
- 5 How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 6 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 7 How do you download music to your iPod for free?
- 8 How do you download music onto a iPod?
- 9 How can I put Music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
- 10 How do I put Music on my iPod with Windows 10?
- 11 Do old ipods still work?
- 12 How do I get iTunes to recognize my old iPod?
Can you still put music on an iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
DOES THE iPod have free music?
Unfortunately, there is no way to download free music directly into the Music app on your iPod, but you can use an app called “VLC for Mobile” to act as an MP3 player for your downloaded songs. You’ll need a 6th generation iPod Touch in order to do this.
How can I get free music on my iPod without iTunes?
To transfer music to iPod (from computer) with Dropbox:
- Make sure you have installed Dropbox on your computer and iPod Touch (at least on iPod).
- Sign in to Dropbox with the same account.
- Upload music from computer to Dropbox.
- On your iPod, open the Dropbox app and you will see the songs from your computer.
How do I get music onto my old iPod?
Just go to your main iTunes music library song listing and click the download (cloud) button next to the song name. If you don’t have iTunes Match, you can re-download any song purchased from the iTunes Store on the Purchased screen. There is a link to that screen on the iTunes Store Home screen, under QUICK LINKS.
How do I put music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do you download music to your iPod for free?
Take advantage of ” Free on iTunes.” Click on the link to the iTunes Store in your iTunes browser and then click the small link labeled “Free on iTunes” on the right-hand side of the screen. These songs will be automatically sorted into your iTunes library.
How do you download music onto a iPod?
Download music from Apple Music to your iPod touch
- Download a song, album, or playlist: Touch and hold music you’ve added to your library, then tap Download.
- Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads.
How can I put Music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.
How do I put Music on my iPod with Windows 10?
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer with your Lightning to USB or 30-pin USB cable. Click the device button — it looks like a small iPhone and it is located near the top-left of the window. Click Music in the left-side menu. Click the checkbox next to Sync Music so that a checkmark appears.
Do old ipods still work?
You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs. To reiterate the post above, while Apple may no longer be actively supporting iPod classic the current versions of iTunes and Music on Catalina should all be able to work with iPod classic.
How do I get iTunes to recognize my old iPod?
See If iTunes doesn’t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod – Apple Support or try How to use disk mode on your iPod – Apple Support and put the device in disk mode, connect it to USB, and launch iTunes. The device should show in iTunes and allow you to restore it.