- 1 Can you still upload music to iPod classic?
- 2 How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 3 How do I transfer songs from my computer to my iPod?
- 4 How do I get music onto my old iPod?
- 5 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 6 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
- 7 How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
- 8 How can I transfer music from iPod to computer without iTunes?
- 9 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- 10 Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
- 11 How do I sync my entire iTunes library to my iPod?
- 12 How do I get iTunes to recognize my old iPod?
- 13 Can you put music on an iPod without a computer?
Can you still upload music to iPod classic?
The iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle don’ t have an internet connection of their own. When you want to put media on them, you use the iTunes program on your desktop or laptop computer to download songs to the iPod, using a process called syncing, not iCloud.
How do I transfer music from my computer to my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I transfer songs from my computer to my iPod?
How to add music to iPod:
- Connect your iPod to the computer through a USB cable.
- iTunes will detect the iPod automatically.
- Then, tap the “Music” option on the left panel.
- Check the “Sync Music” box.
- If you want to transfer all your music, just click on the “Entire music” option.
How do I get music onto my old iPod?
Just go to your main iTunes music library song listing and click the download (cloud) button next to the song name. If you don’t have iTunes Match, you can re-download any song purchased from the iTunes Store on the Purchased screen. There is a link to that screen on the iTunes Store Home screen, under QUICK LINKS.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
To add some or all of the music from your iPod to your iTunes library, go to either File > Add File to Library or File > Add Folder to Library in iTunes for Windows. If you’re using a Mac, go to File > Add to Library. Then select the files or folder you want to add.
How do I transfer music from iPod to computer for free?
How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPod to PC with a USB cable and Trust the PC.
- Click “File” option to choose “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [your iPhone name] “to sync your purchased music to the iTunes library.
- Now you can transfer your music from iPod to PC.
How can I transfer music from iPod to computer without iTunes?
Transfer Music from iPod Touch to Computer without Software for
- Plug Your iPod Touch into a USB Port. Start the process off by plugging your iPod touch into a USB port on your computer.
- Use File Browser To Navigate Your iPod Touch.
- Drag And Drop Media Folders.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
iPod classic was known for having a high capacity internal disk which allowed customers to synchronize their Music library. Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How do I sync my entire iTunes library to my iPod?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I get iTunes to recognize my old iPod?
See If iTunes doesn’t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod – Apple Support or try How to use disk mode on your iPod – Apple Support and put the device in disk mode, connect it to USB, and launch iTunes. The device should show in iTunes and allow you to restore it.
Can you put music on an iPod without a computer?
Add Music to iPod Directly Without a Computer. The most convenient solution to put music on iPod directly is to download music from Apple Music or the iTunes Store to the device. Paid but convenient, using Apple Music or the iTunes Store allows you to put music on iPod even without a computer.