- 1 How do I transfer music from my iPod to my iTunes library?
- 2 How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
- 3 Does iPod Classic still work with iTunes?
- 4 How do I get pictures off my old iPod?
- 5 How do I get music off my old iPod to my Mac?
- 6 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
- 7 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to iTunes Windows 10?
- 8 How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
- 9 How do I reset my iPod classic without losing my music?
- 10 How do I add music to my iPod classic without syncing?
- 11 Will I lose music if I sync my iPod?
- 12 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
How do I transfer music from my iPod to my iTunes library?
Run iTunes, select File > Add Folder to Library, navigate to and select the Music folder on your desktop. The previous content of your iPod should now be added to your library.
How do I transfer music from iPod to iTunes without deleting?
By backing up your music before syncing, you can prevent iTunes from deleting it.
- Click the “Start” button and type “folder options” in the search bar.
- Click on the “View” tab, and then click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” under Advanced Settings.
Does iPod Classic still work with iTunes?
Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How do I get pictures off my old iPod?
Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable. Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all of the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn’t appear automatically, click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
How do I get music off my old iPod to my Mac?
On your Mac, hold down the Cmd + Shift + Period keys to toggle hidden folders on or off. In the window that appears, select Transfer Purchases. If you don’t see Transfer Purchases, select File > Devices > Transfer Purchases From [device]. Your music will automatically transfer from the iPod to your Mac.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my iPhone?
Open iTunes and connect with your iPhone 11/12 or any other iPhone. Click the device icon > Music > Sync Music > Apply. Music you add from iPod will be transferred to your iPhone.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to iTunes Windows 10?
- Download and install TouchCopy on your PC or laptop.
- Run TouchCopy and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- From the list of your device’s music, select the songs you wish to copy.
- Click “Copy to PC” in TouchCopy.
- Choose where to save your music to your your computer.
How do I transfer music from my old iPod to my computer?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPod touch to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
How do I reset my iPod classic without losing my music?
How to Restore an iPod Without Losing Music (3 Steps)
- Plug the USB cable into the power port on the bottom of your iPod.
- Click the iPod listed under “My Devices,” and the iPod information loads onto your screen.
- Select “Restore to Factory Settings” and your iPod’s firmware restores itself.
How do I add music to my iPod classic without syncing?
Download and install PodTrans. This is one of the easiest ways to copy music to your iPod without having to sync through iTunes. Use PodTrans if you need to copy music without deleting anything that is currently on the iPod. You can download the free version of PodTrans from imobie.com/podtrans/.
Will I lose music if I sync my iPod?
Every time you plug an iPod into a new computer, iTunes prompts you to sync the mp3 player with that iTunes library and the music that’s there. If you sync your iPod all of your music will be automatically deleted. We’re here to help you prevent losing all of your music.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!