- 1 Can I use Apple music on an old iPod?
- 2 Can you put songs from Apple music on iPod?
- 3 Which iPod can use Apple music?
- 4 How do I put Music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 5 Can you still use an iPod classic?
- 6 How do you download Music onto an iPod for free?
- 7 Do you get free Apple Music with iPod?
- 8 Which iPod touch is compatible with Apple Music?
- 9 How can I put Music on my iPod without a computer?
Can I use Apple music on an old iPod?
Apple Music doesn’t work with any iPod classic, mini, nano, or shuffle, and Apple appears disinclined to ever update those products apart from (in the case of the latter two) the occasional new color options. You can drop Apple Music, or you can drop your “vintage” iPod.
Can you put songs from Apple music on iPod?
In the Music app, Apple Music subscribers can add and download songs and videos from Apple Music. You can stream music you add to iPod touch when you have an internet connection. To play music when you’re not connected to the internet, you must first download it.
Which iPod can use Apple music?
Once you got the DRM-free Apple Music, you are able to transfer the Apple Music tracks to any device such as iPod nano, iPod shuffle, MP3 player, etc. for offline listening.
How do I put Music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
Can you still use an iPod classic?
Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use. Some of the later iPod classic models have as much as 160GB of storage space, with models as early as the third generation having up to 40GB.
How do you download Music onto an iPod for free?
Best Sites to Download Free iPod Music
- iMesh. iMesh features 15 million songs that you may download and sync to your iPod for free.
- Free Music Download.
- Free Music Archive.
- Audio Archive.
Do you get free Apple Music with iPod?
If you’re not a subscriber, you can use Music to listen to music synced to iPod touch from a Mac or a Windows PC, play and download previous iTunes Store purchases, and listen to Apple Music 1 for free.
Which iPod touch is compatible with Apple Music?
iPad 2 & iPad mini or later. iPod touch 5th generation or later.
How can I put Music on my iPod without a computer?
If you have an Apple iPod, Apple TV or an iPhone (in 10 days’ time), iTunes currently sits as the hub in the middle of the Apple-empire wheel. But with iLoad you won’ t need a computer, internet connection or iTunes to transfer music, film and videos to your iPod.