- 1 Can I use Apple music on an old iPod?
- 2 Which iPod can use Apple music?
- 3 How do I put Music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
- 4 How do I transfer an Apple music playlist to my iPod?
- 5 Can you transfer Music from iPhone to iPod?
- 6 Why did Apple stop making ipods?
- 7 Can you stream Music from an iPod?
- 8 What can I do with an old iPod classic?
- 9 Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
- 10 How can I put Music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
Can I use Apple music on an old iPod?
Apple Music doesn’t work with any iPod classic, mini, nano, or shuffle, and Apple appears disinclined to ever update those products apart from (in the case of the latter two) the occasional new color options. You can drop Apple Music, or you can drop your “vintage” iPod.
Which iPod can use Apple music?
Once you got the DRM-free Apple Music, you are able to transfer the Apple Music tracks to any device such as iPod nano, iPod shuffle, MP3 player, etc. for offline listening.
How do I put Music on my iPod classic without iTunes?
Adding Music to iPod without iTunes
- Plug it In. As you might have guessed, the first step would be to plug your iPod into your PC.
- Disable Disk Use. If you’ve been using iTunes to transfer music to your iPod, you might’ve enabled disk use.
- Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives.
- This PC.
How do I transfer an Apple music playlist to my iPod?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Music.
- Turn on Sync Library. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
Can you transfer Music from iPhone to iPod?
You cannot make a direct transfer of songs from an iPhone to an iPod, but the songs you purchased from the iTunes Store can be re-downloaded to your iPod without any new cost (as long as you use the same Apple ID).
Why did Apple stop making ipods?
Three years later, Apple discontinued the iPod Classic. These were the last of Apple’s devices that didn’t connect to the internet, which meant they couldn’t use the services that Apple was focusing on, like the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple TV Plus.
Can you stream Music from an iPod?
Use the Music app to enjoy music stored on iPod touch as well as music streamed over the internet. Become an Apple Music subscriber: With a subscription and a Wi-Fi connection, stream as much music as you like from the Apple Music catalog and your music library.
What can I do with an old iPod classic?
What to Do With Your Old iPod: 6 Great Ideas
- Install New Firmware.
- Replace the Battery.
- Use Your iPod as a Portable Hard Drive. Even if you’ve already got a newer iPod or iPhone, you can still put your old one to good use.
- Replace the Hard Drive.
- In-Car Music.
- Sell It!
Can I still sync my iPod classic with iTunes?
iPod classic was known for having a high capacity internal disk which allowed customers to synchronize their Music library. Today Apple’s iPod touch (7th generation) has the largest internal drive of any iPod model. You can continue to use your iPod classic with iTunes Store purchases or ripped music from CDs.
How can I put Music on my iPod without iTunes 2020?
How to Add Music to an iPod Without Using iTunes
- Insert the iPod’s USB cable into the bottom of the iPod.
- Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel on your computer.
- Go to your computer’s desktop and look for the folder titled “My Computer.
- Look around the folder and find the folder within it titled “Music”.